"Become part of the Sensirion success story." Our sensor solutions and software applications for resource-efficient products and better quality of life have made us a leading international high-tech company and ensured steady growth year-on-year. Our corporate culture is defined by the exchange of knowledge, exciting development projects, an innovative spirit and outstanding technological excellence.
Grow with us and become part of our team as a:
R&D Project Manager Environmental Sensors
Enter the world of technical project management or build on the experience you already have in this field. Implement ideas with the help of a highly motivated team in an international environment. You are the technical contact person for customers, product management and our international offices.
- Master’s degree in engineering field (e.g. electrical engineering, microsystems technology or similar) or physics; doctorate an advantage
- Entry-level work experience in project management an advantage
- You demonstrate application-oriented and broad-based technical knowledge and interests
- Excellent German and English skills
- Willingness to travel (Asia)
Are you innovative and committed to delivering first-rate performance? Do you want to work in a company run by people who value fairness and team spirit? If that sounds like you, we would be delighted to have you on board.
Ms Constanze Haibach looks forward to receiving your application documents (resume, employer references, degrees including grades).
Direct applications are preferred.