"Become part of the Sensirion success story." Our sensor solutions and software applications for resource-efficient products and better quality of life have made us a leading international high-tech company and ensured steady growth year-on-year. Our corporate culture is defined by the exchange of knowledge, exciting development projects, an innovative spirit and outstanding technological excellence.
Grow with us and become part of our team as a:
IT System Engineer (m/f)
With your excellent technical skills, play an active role in shaping our modern IT infrastructure worldwide and make a key contribution to the ongoing success story of our high-tech company.
- Federally certified computer scientist/system technician, or another technical apprenticeship with further training in IT system infrastructure (MCSA/E, VCP, CCNA/CCNP)
- At least five years’ professional experience in a complex IT environment
- Thorough knowledge of networks, enterprise firewall solutions, SD-WAN and VPN solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems, Active Directory, server and client virtualization (VMware) as well as common backup solutions for virtual infrastructures
- Proficiency in cloud solutions such as AWS and Azure; integration of SaaS solutions (SAML)
- Practical and theoretical Linux experience a plus
- Database expertise in MSSQL (Oracle and/or MySQL skills a plus)
- Self-motivated, quality-oriented method of working and capacity to understand and implement complex relationships
- Positive, team-oriented personality capable of maintaining concentration and an overview of the situation in a hectic work environment
- Very good English and German, written and spoken
Are you a reliable person looking for a new challenge and wanting to work in a people-centered environment? Are fairness and a good team spirit a priority for you? If that sounds like you, we would be delighted to have you on board.
Mr Marco Höhener looks forward to receiving your application documents (resume, employer references, degrees including grades).
Direct applications are preferred.