"Become part of the Sensirion success story." Our sensor solutions and software applications for resource-efficient products and better quality of life have made us a leading international high-tech company and ensured steady growth year-on-year. Our corporate culture is defined by the exchange of knowledge, exciting development projects, an innovative spirit and outstanding technological excellence.
Grow with us and become part of our team as a:
ICT Client Engineer (m/f)
Actively assist in the development of a client environment at Sensirion as an ICT Client Engineer. You will help the team apply existing processes and implement new solutions. With your technical expertise in IT, you will provide user support for everyday client challenges, thus helping ensure reliable operation of IT workstations.
- Training in computer science or degree in a technical field
- At least five years’ professional experience as a client engineer in the Windows client and server area
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 10 and 7)
- Comprehensive specialist knowledge of client and network technologies (Microsoft Office 2013/2016, Print Management, Active Directory, Exchange, WLAN, DHCP/DNS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux and MacOS a plus
- Very good English and German, written and spoken
- Structured, results-oriented working methods
- Reliable, good communication skills, team player
Are you a reliable person looking for a new challenge and wanting to work in a people-centered environment? Are fairness and a good team spirit a priority for you? If that sounds like you, we would be delighted to have you on board.
Mr Marco Höhener looks forward to receiving your application documents (resume, employer references, degrees including grades).
Direct applications are preferred.